Post by
Processed by Misagh, Malena Hoff, Francisco.
  • Electronic Arts management has confirmed that the company’s “gigantic,” Assassin’s-Creed-style action game is not coming out anytime soon.

  • CFO Blake Jorgensen said this game–believed to be the one in development at Motive Studios–won’t be ready until EA’s fiscal year 2020 or 2021.

  • To give you an idea how far into the future that is, EA’s fiscal year 2017 just started on April 1. If the action game is released in fiscal year 2020, that translates to April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

  1. Malena Hoff

    EA should move on to making a complete game, instead of a 45% incomplete game and charging you more for the other 55%.

Leave a Reply

Want to submit Games content?

Create user account